Saxon Manor, Florida’s most elegant rustic wedding venue. The Saxon Manor Wedding Venue and Shabby Chic Wedding Barn are located just 45 minutes from Tampa in historic Brooksville, Florida. We are a short 90 minutes from Orlando.
Saxon Manor is a family-owned and operated wedding venue. Weddings are our only business and creating your dream wedding is our pleasure. Book your wedding in the beautiful Garden Room. You will start your wedding day getting ready in our fully furnished Bridal Cottage. This three-room cottage has a dressing room, living room with hair and makeup area, and dining area. It’s large enough for even the biggest bridal parties. At Saxon Manor’s Garden Room wedding venue you have your choice of outdoor ceremony spots on the Manor House lawn. Following your ceremony your guests move to the patio for cocktails while you have photos taken at the beautiful Victorian Saxon Manor House. Your dinner reception takes place in our climate-controlled Garden Room which can accommodate up to 150 guests under a gossamer draped ceiling lit by chandeliers.
The Shabby Chic Barn is the most elegant wedding barn in Florida. Chandeliers, and lighting overhead and filled with vintage and farm tables. There is no mistaking, this barn was built for weddings. Celebrate into the night at either venue. We are commercially zoned and do not require you to end your reception early due to noise ordinances.
• Ceremony Site – Have your wedding ceremony under our majestic Oak at The Shabby Chic Barn with a crystal chandelier, a 10-foot arch, and shepherds hooks with hanging mason jars, on the Saxon Manor lawn at the Garden Room, or our beautiful new Butterfly Garden!
• Seating for Ceremony – Wood Benches at the Shabby Chic Barn and White Folding Chairs at The Garden Room
• Brides and Grooms rooms at the Cottage in the Village – Two bridal rooms and two groom’s rooms available four hours before your ceremony start time. Climate-controller with vintage furniture and hooks to hang your wedding dress
• Bridal Cottage at the Garden Room – Available starting four hours before your ceremony start time. Cottage with private restroom, dressing room, dining area with refrigerator, furnished living room with decorative fireplace, full-length mirror, and lighting for hair and makeup, large bay window for photos
• Wedding Venues – Shabby Chic Barn or Garden Room, patios with string lighting
• Reception Room – string lighting on the ceiling, Crystal Chandeliers, Draping, and Prop’s included, votive candles, in house non-floral centerpieces and decorations in both venues. A lighted arch behind sweetheart table in Barn, table runners in the Barn, linens in the Garden Room include custom table cloths, overlays, and napkins.
• Props – Corn hole game, birdcage for gifts, signs for the ceremony
•Parking – Included at Shabby Chic Barn with a golf cart to bring you to and from the venue
• Restrooms – Women’s & Men’s with Granite Vanities
• Smoking Area – Table & chairs with Cigarette Depots in designated areas
• Cocktail Hour – 3 High Top Tables for guest use at Garden Room, 2 vintage tables with seating at Barn
• Reception Chairs – A combination of upscale Chiavari White Chairs and white vintage chairs in the Barn & Chrystal Chiavari Chairs in the Garden Room
• Bar – Fixed and mobile bar at Barn, Fixed Bar Gazebo at Garden Room (does not include bartending service or alcohol). Must use Saxon’s Bartending Service
• Catering Table – Wood farm tables for a buffet in the Barn and catering tables with linens in the Garden Room
• Drink Station – Water, Lemonade, Sweet Tea and Unsweetened Tea with ice
• Dessert Table – Jack Daniel’s Barrel cake table in Barn & Round or Square Table of your choice with linens in the Garden Room. Includes cake cutting and serving, cake and cupcake stands
• Wedding Coordinator– to make sure you have a stress free wedding day
• Wedding Rehearsals Monday &emdash; Thursday – to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the big day. You can use this time to drop off items for your wedding
• Fire Pit – Lighted fire pit area with a s’mores cart included
• A/C in the Barn and Garden Room
• Water Feature with Water Fall at the Garden Room
• 5 Hours from your ceremony start time, bridal room and cottage available at 9:00 am
• Setup & Cleanup of Venue – Full staff available for your needs.
Fill out our contact form or call for pricing and availability 813-909-3414
Can’t wait to hear from you!